Everything You Need to Know About Bagpipes and Pipers (but were afraid to ask)
From Solo Pipers to an entire Pipe Band - we can supply them all!
We're very lucky here at hireaband - we have access to award winning pipers all over the country.
From individual pipers in the Highlands, to entire pipe bands in London (and every combination in between!)
If your wedding or event needs a piper or a pipe band but you're not sure how to fit it in or if you'd just like some ideas on how to use this impressive Scottish theme, email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll answer your questions promptly - advice, as always at hireaband is free!
So for product launches, corporate events, Burns Suppers, Hogmanay, weddings or if you just want to scare the bejesus out of your neighbours give us a call on 0845 226 0494.
A typical wedding day schedule for a piper is as follows:-
- Piper arrives at the venue for the service approximately 30 minutes before the ceremony is due to start.
- Piper plays as guests arrive.
- Bride arrives and the Piper plays her into the venue.
- Bride & Groom are played out of the venue and the Piper is available for photographs or plays through the photographic session.
- Piper then travels to reception venue (if different from the ceremony venue) and plays as guests arrive.
- Piper plays in the Wedding Party to their places at the top table.
- The piper leaves unless there are any special requests such as playing in a haggis course. Piper goes hame exhausted!